Tier 2 Visa

Location: San Jose, CA
Date: 2017-11-28

Tier 2 (General) is a skilled worker route for non-EEA nationals. You can apply for leave to enter or a leave to remain (if you are eligible to switch) as a Tier 2 (General) Migrant if you have been offered a skilled job in the United Kingdom.

Contact Info: 4 central building kingsway Manchester